Friday, July 30, 2010

Lucas at 14 Months

We got our pictures back from Jennifer Grant of Kate Linden Studios and she, once again, did an incredible job. She has such a gift of capturing my little man's fun personality and many facial expressions. Now I just have to get more frames for these!
These were taken at a park in Ortonville, MI, Lucas loved the freedom to explore!







I am anxious for his 15 month visit to the pediatrician. Our little man is still a string bean and I according to my scales, he is still 20 lbs. . . the same weight he was in January. Looks like I will get to store all his summer clothes for next year since he is far from fitting in a lot of them this year!

We transitioned to one nap this week and it has gone GREAT! I love that we can run errands and be busy all morning and once we have lunch together, he sleeps while I get work done around the house. This week, that work was ironing, hanging, and tagging all my consignment sale items.

2 comments:

Renada said...

These pictures of Lucas are beyond adorable! He has some of the best facial expressions!! Hopefully some of those tagged and ironed clothes are Gymboree and may even find a new home on my lil' Foster! :)

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

i hear you! i think my kids will weigh the same amount until they start 1st grade.