
It continues to be a very hot summer here in Nashville. There have been a couple days where we didn't even go to the pool because it was too hot. I am being totally serious! We went on a few errands yesterday and my car never read below 101.
Last night, some of the girls in my neighborhood came over for our first Bible Study on Ruth. I feel so blessed to be in this neighborhood and be surrounded by such wonderful women. The study is awesome so far!
Lucas, Dean and Addy had a lunch and pool date this week. They were so cute sitting in little chairs and eating their little lunches.

We missed Crosby, Leighton, Mason, and Charlotte but hopefully we can do another pool date soon.

Lucas and Addy having a little conversation, possibly about how Addy can't see from under her hat! ha!

This is how Lucas signs "more", it can also be interpreted as "I'm hungry" or "I would like other options".

Can you believe that we are at 14 months old already?! Lucas was excited to see Marley out again, Marley received a nice big hug.

I love this photo. This is Lucas and Andrew, the new baby boy of my Lipscomb roommate Elizabeth and her husband James. The Parnell family just moved back to Nashville which means my world is so happy! Elizabeth and I spent much of our free time looking at TJ Maxx for treasures, so the boys were of course subjected to sitting in the show aisle for just a bit :)

Sweet boy getting a hair cut. The lady was nice, but bless her heart, my child sat perfectly still and she didn't do a very good job. I am hoping it grows out a bit before we do his pictures next week.

Josh has been in Atlanta this week for school, we miss him very much! Lucas will come point to my computer and say "dada dada dada". When I skype him, Lucas will just start shrieking.
I was folding some laundry, and Lucas found Josh's hat. He put it on and wore it around for quite awhile. I love that my boys are such big buddies.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am excited to see Josh later today, hanging with Lucas is so fun, but I am tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment