I snapped this picture because the bed head was just amazing to me. Sweet boy woke up from his nap with that long hair pointed in every direction!

My mom and Nana came to visit for 8 days, Lucas loved all the extra love and attention! He would show off for them the whole time, and made us laugh so much during bath time. He loves to dive on his stomach and kick his legs really hard. . . my bathroom walls are usually running with water after Lucas is done.

My dad was teaching in Knoxville earlier this week and was so sweet to drive almost 4 hours here, eat lunch and play with Lucas, and then drive all the way back. I loved getting to see my dad and Lucas really enjoyed some guy time. He had been around us girls too much and wrestling and playing cars was just what he needed.



50 Weeks. We are now getting ready for his birthday party here- unbelievable!

Lucas and I took Grandma Sugar and Nana to downtown Franklin for some shopping.


On Saturday, the Otter Creek Women's Fellowship Ministry had a great brunch. Amy Westerman and I put together this table, it was really neat to see what everyone thought of, such cute tables!! I remember this time last year looking at photos online of this event, knowing that we were moving here, and I just looked at each face, wondering about the new friendships in my future. It is neat to be on the other side of that year and enjoy this brunch with such amazing women and friends!


My friend Sarah and I like to be creative and try new things together, and this time it was painting pottery. This will be the plate the Lucas eats off of until he is too embarrassed to I guess!

We are enjoying a Graves' Family Monday today. It has been too long since the three of us got to hang out, but today we have been playing, ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A, and met a sweet new baby!
2 comments:
All the tables I saw were just amazing. What a fun idea.
Hope your Nana's arm is healing. Looking forward to celebrating Lucas' birthday with your family.
Post a Comment