For this week's photo shoot, we went with our Mickey gear. Lucas' buddy Britton had his 1st Birthday party a couple weeks ago, and the onesie and hat were in a favor bag. I thought they were too cute.



This is our attempt at a family picture before the super bowl. Someone was trying to yank their football hat off.

My sweet friend Amy, I love this girl so much. I enjoyed getting to see her and know her through ZOE stuff, and now I feel so blessed to see her every week! Lucas loves going to miss Amy's house, Luke and Caroline are going to teach him so many fun things!

My mountaineer all dressed up to watch the basketball game. Notice the bball shoe/slippers.


Grandma Sugar was showing me how to use my push car. Notice how she comes and teaches my child these things and then flys back to MI. . .

Sweet cuddle time.

Do these PJ pants look good on my head?!

Lucas, I can't believe you are 9 months old. This week, the funniest thing you did was when your Grandma and I took you on a date to Las Palmas. You ate two containers of baby food and still wanted more, so you ate a bunch of my refried beans and drank my tea. Let's just say you were wired, and it was hysterical. At one point, I was feeding you a drink through a straw, you puffed up your cheeks and blew really hard.....all the tea went out the top of the straw and landed on the floor far from our table.
No comments:
Post a Comment