Saturday, December 05, 2009

WARNING: LOOOOONG POST!!

Once again I am behind the times in posting on here, so get ready, here are the highlighted glimpses from the past month. I can hardly keep my house clean and the fridge stocked let alone update this page as well!


My friend Becca and I attended a painting class together and it was so much fun! I loved that it was a great night of laughter and creativity and we came home with a piece of art for our house!

We drove up to Michigan for Thanksgiving, and when we were a couple hours from Detroit, we met Kyle, Megan, and Jackson as they were heading down to Nashville! It was great to have a break and get some hugs from friends we miss so much.
The boys on Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for these three men (well, two men, and one little man!).
Lucas loves his Uncle D. They are a great pair.
Duncan thankfully photoshopped this and made it just right. This was Lucas' first time at seeing Santa, Santa unfortunately had his cell phone on the chair so Duncan took it out!
Lucas laughing while Grandma Sugar and Grandda push him on the swings.
The tree is so pretty!
A sweet new Nashville friend handed down some boys clothes to us, and these Carhartts are just amazing. I was so excited for my brother that I could dress his nephew like him!

I am so proud of Josh and the hard work he has put into this book. It would make a great Christmas gift everybody!
Petting animals at the live nativity scene at Otter Creek's Breakfast with Santa. There were live animals, craft time, worship time, breakfast, photos with Santa, and family photos. Such fun!

Becky and I, we are cool preacher's wives :)




The craft ornament that I made for Lucas, I love that the scarf says "Otter Creek Family Christmas 2009" So clever.

No comments: