Friday, December 18, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . .

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family, we hope you are doing well and enjoying this time of year with the ones you love. We are excited to share in Lucas' first Christmas experience, I am sure he will get one or two things ;)

Lucas is now content while I am cooking or cleaning the kitchen...all he needs are some tupperware containers and he is set!

"Mom, this stocking has my name on it! And you say that on Christmas you will have toys in it for me? Wow!"
Hey everyone, good to see you.


We took Lucas to the Otter Creek children's Christmas program (which was so good!) and Lucas starting clapping right along. It was cute, however, he has not repeated this trick.
This week, we started packing away some 3-6 month clothes along with lowering the crib mattress. He is growing so fast! He can't pull up yet, but I don't want to discover he can in the middle of the night.


This week we had the Otter Creek staff Christmas party which was a blast. Such a fun family to be a part of. TJ and Holly came up with the neatest bell ringing game, and we also had a "Guess Everyone's Fav Christmas Song" game of which I only got 5 out of 33 right. I didn't even guess Josh right. That is ok, he got me wrong too.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: