Well, it has been awhile since I have updated the blog, I tend to put a bunch of pictures on facebook and forget to publish a new blog as well.
Lucas is 4 weeks old today, so let's look back at the past week!
Lucas waiting for me to get ready while hanging out in his bouncy seat.
Beth and Sophie Bowers came to visit!
Kristen and Evan came over too!
We had a warm day this week, so I took Lucas outside --he loves looking out the window, the sun was a bit bright for him I think!
Getting ready to go to Lucas' first wedding: Shaun and Jessica Hover...
it was such a great wedding!
Lucas is getting really good at swatting his toys and scooting down his crib, I think he might rollover early on me!
hehe, Lucas is talking smack to the opposing team while watching the Tigers :)
We spent the day yesterday making strawberry scones with Sara B. and then we went to the mall to have lunch and shop with Nichole, it was such a fun day!
2 comments:
Kara, you probably don't remember me, but I met you when you and Josh were living in Abilene coaching alongside Klint Pleasant. I have read your blog for quite a while and I have to say I love it. Lucas is just adorable and he is already growing :) Blessing to you as you enjoy this new season and the new one in Nashville. You, Josh, and Lucas will do such great things there. Nashville is going to be so blessed.
Thanks for your posts Kara! I didn't realize infants could play in the just the first few weeks! We went out and bought a playmat immediately after reading how much Lucas enjoys his! We can tell you are doing great as a Mom and you look amazing!!!
Post a Comment