Just bits and pieces to share with you.
I started my new semester in graduate school today and although it will be a bit overwhelming getting everything done while being in my third trimester, I am excited and I love the cohort I am in at OU. A group of us girls have quickly grown really close and it helps to have that support and friendship when you have projects and long classes.
The belly is definitely growing every week, I have started to wonder how in the world I am going to a) breathe, and b) put my shoes on, when this thing gets even bigger!
Today was so wonderful, Josh and I were able to meet Calli Mize. She is beautiful and perfect! I love that our little one has so many little friends already...although Aaron already told me that Calli can hang out with our boy until they are preteens, and then they aren't allowed to talk. haha.
Ok, on to watch 24 with my best friend. Have a great weekend. Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment