Sunday, December 07, 2008

Room Transformation

It was so cold this weekend, that I turned it into a "working on baby room" weekend after my class on Saturday, here are pictures of the progress:


Dark yellow walls and ceiling along with a gold light fixture from the 70s
Nice white ceiling with a more modern light.
Green walls with the crib set up. The green doesn't look as bright in the pictures as it really is, think light pea green.
I just love these animals, Vicki, Mindy and I found these at the Pottery Barn outlet about 2 years ago, I called Josh and asked him if I could buy his future child some animals. 
Notice baby boy's first soccer ball, football, and basketball.

2 comments:

Caroline Miller said...

The room is looking great!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. You get all those genes from your mother's side of the family. God decorated the outside with 12 inches of snow while you were gone. Good timing, huh?