Josh and I got tickets from a friend for Monday nights game against the Orlando Magic. This was my favorite picture from the night. Anyone recognize who this is with Josh?
It is Jake, the dancing boy from the Piston's games! If you have ever been to a game, he is always dancing in the aisle somewhere.
In other news, thank goodness Jason was voted off American Idol last night. Here is my order: David C., David A., and Syesha.
4 comments:
Is that your order of kick-off or do you think David C is going to win??
I am very glad Jason was kicked off! He needed to go!
I was sad to see Jason go... he loves Jesus and it was nice to see his light shining.
Katie-
That is my order to win, 1st place: David Cook, 2nd: David A. and 3rd Syesha. What is your order?
Anonymous-
Not sure I remember when Jason ever mentioned God or Jesus, if he did, that is terrific, but his talent did not add up at all to the rest of the competition.
My order:
Sanjaya
David C.
Syesha
David A.
Post a Comment