Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Only one more day!

Class today went well, all seemed to be safe and back to normal. There were police around and a noticeable decrease in attendance today. I will admit I was a little nervous today, I am 98% sure it was a student who had a project due and didn't have it done, but with events that have occurred on campuses around the U.S. I wanted to make sure I was safe! Our teachers locked the doors for class and all seemed well.

But the best news of all..............I only have ONE more day of class! Woohoo! Looking back, I can't believe I survived and it went so fast. My advice is to never take 19 hours of school, work 20 hours and be a wife/minister's wife.....but I did it (and with all A's I might add) and I never have to do that again!

I do have two finals next week, but pretty much on Friday I will be sleeping in, eating ice cream, staying up late, reading Harry Potter (that I never got to finish before this semester), and watching TV with zero guilt.

I have a lot of friends and activities that I haven't been able to invest myself in fully the past few months, and I am very greatful for your patience and encouragement. With this behind me, I will have all-sorts of free time to invest in all of you again!

Life is good. And it is sunny outside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a Daddy-Daughter day is in order! Whoo hooo!

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Congrats! It must be a huge relief!!

Burcham Family said...

Congrats! So are you completely done with school now?

Lori Manry said...

Kara,
I've been emailing you but I just realized that you are with comcast and for some reason I can't email to comcast people -- neither my mom, dad or my sister gets my emails -- bummer! Anyway, I just didn't want you to think I wasn't responding to you. Plus we have lots of stuff to talk about so we'll have to figure out how to communicate. What is Josh's address? If he's not with comcast then maybe I can email him and then he can forward it to you. Looking foward to having ya'll as visitors! Love, Lori