This has been a great past two weeks. I finished up my last final on Thursday (yea!), and started my spring cleaning and gardening outside. Working in my flower beds truly is something I enjoy...a kind of therapy to be outside working hard and making things beautiful!
Here are some pictures I have taken as I have been working:
5 comments:
I love the close-up on the daffodils!!
But being a Holland girl, the tulip is my favorite. :) You've got talent... both at gardening and photography! :)
WOW!!! That place has changed since I was there 3 weeks ago.
Amazing and beautiful. You are doing a fantastic job, Princess!
My sister was so impressed by your flowers and yard that she commented about it to me on the phone the other day. We are not the gardening types. I'm good at killing plants while all the while being very sad that I couldn't change their fate.
We also decided that you and your Mom are like Mary Poppins--practically perfect in every way.
Everything looks great! We don't have any flowers blooming yet... I need to get it in gear! At this point, I'm just thankful for green leaves. :)
We definitely need to have some cookouts soon!
Post a Comment