When I saw it the first time I cried. I am a sucker for good comercials with great background music. I love it. My dad was a marine and went to vietnam...so proud. - kayci
Good stuff. Once a Marine always a Marine. My dad, my brother and I were (are) Marines. My brother and I was born at Camp Lejuene, NC. I watched ten times already. I appreciate people like yourself who are aware of the fact that without these brave men and women of our armed forces we would not enjoy the wonderful lives we have as Americans today. Thanks for posting this and Semper Fi! The best to you and yours, Ralph
4 comments:
Wow, that gave me chills!
As a proud grandson of a warrior who fought in the bloodiest battle in history (Iwo Jima) I get emotional when I see something like that.
Thanks!
Ash
There is no fighting force on earth like the United States Marine Corps. OOH-rah, Marines. We are proud of you!
When I saw it the first time I cried. I am a sucker for good comercials with great background music. I love it. My dad was a marine and went to vietnam...so proud. - kayci
Good stuff. Once a Marine always a Marine. My dad, my brother and I were (are) Marines. My brother and I was born at Camp Lejuene, NC. I watched ten times already. I appreciate people like yourself who are aware of the fact that without these brave men and women of our armed forces we would not enjoy the wonderful lives we have as Americans today. Thanks for posting this and Semper Fi! The best to you and yours, Ralph
Post a Comment