Saturday, January 26, 2008

A bit of excitement

I have grown up always watching Miss America. It just started tonight. I am such a geek I used to make brackets to forecast who I thought would make it into the top 16, 8, 3, 1.....
Well, it just started, but I was doing homework while they announced the judges and announced.....my cousin! how funny is that? That made me look up pretty quick.
Robin Meade (a former Miss Ohio) is in the front row in a really pretty purple dress. She is an anchor on CNN but her thing is too early in the morning for me to check out. So anywhoo......TLC, Miss America....how much better could my Saturday night be?

For more fun family info.......the 1960 Miss America was from Natchez, MI....and her name? Lynda Mead. :)

5 comments:

Vicki said...

how cool is that!?! fun!

Burcham Family said...

That is crazy. I guess you learn something new about people every day :)

Josh Graves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Enjoy Robin. She is the only famous Mead not in prison. I think you two look like sisters.

Josh Graves said...

You are the hottest Mead.