Nothing terribly exciting or worthy of story telling has occured lately. So I will just share a few random things from the past week or so.
Josh and I got a call Friday morning from someone who had Piston tickets and wasn't able to go to the game, so they offered them to us. It was one of those Fridays where we didn't have anything planned and were kinda dreading a whole night at home so we were excited.
We went to the Palace a couple hours early and ate a leisurely dinner and I found a Piston sweatshirt for $9 that I was pretty excited about. Our seats were great, and it was just a fun date night for us. At the end of the game, I went across the aisle and joined the group of people cheering for the Pistons as they went into their locker room.....and I got to high five Lindsey Hunter AND Rasheed Wallace! I was pretty excited.
My brother and Megan went to the Marine Corps ball this weekend, and this is one of the sweet pictures of them. I just love them both so much so I had to show them off! 
Happy Veteran's Day!
3 comments:
I wanted to wear my "W" mask but Kara would not let me...ha. :)
Sounds like fun! Duncan looks like a stud in that uniform!
He IS a stud. It's in his DNA. Happy Birthday USMC. And happy Veteran's Day to all our heroes.
Post a Comment