Most people who know me, know that when Josh was offered a job here in Michigan, I absolutely did not, under any circumstances, want to move. I loved Nashville (I still love it!) and was content with how our life was and didn't see a need to change and move to the cold.
I was afraid that when we moved to the north I would just be crying all the time because of all the people and places I missed (I am a super sentimental person)....but God did something really interesting. He put me in a place where there were so many wonderful young adults at Rochester to get to know! I can deal with the north, the cold, no Mexican restaurants, no Chik-Fil-A or Ross Dress-For-Less because of the wonderful church family we have grown to love being with.
I was reminded of how blessed Josh and I are to have these wonderful people in our life tonight when the girls just went out for a Ladies Night Out. I believe it was 13 total that met at the Melting Pot for their Thursday night deal for ladies...cheese fondue, salad, and the best.....chocolate fondue.
It really was a great night, thanks to Katie for organizing it! Enjoy the Pictures!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could have made it :)
Hey! We did that as a girls night out last month, too! Great idea! :) But, there were only 4 of us girls... not quite as many. lol
Post a Comment