Every time I have been in Home Depot I would look at their pretty lights, but for one, they were more expensive than I thought, and two, I was a bit intimidated. Josh and I aren't exactly the greatest electricians. Let's face it, we all have our gifts, and wiring, plumbing, and appliances aren't in our gift list....and we are fully aware of that, and ok with it!
I like Lowes a little better than Home Depot for a few different reasons, but I went into Lowes to see their lights, they not only had a set that I loved so much more than anything I had seen, but at half the cost too!
So anyway, on our long Labor Day Weekend we finally put up the lights. It took us awhile to figure it out, but when we turned our electricity back on and all the lights worked, we jumped up and down like little kids.
So, next on the list.....a new toilet for the half bath......and I will be calling someone to help with that one!
5 comments:
As Mister Burns would say... "Excellent!" Good job! An no casualties!
Good job Kara (and Josh)! Nice selection and congratulations on completing another "home improvement" project! Mom
It looks great!!
Congrats on doing a job well done with no one getting hurt! Now if I can get Jason to do some things around our house... :)
Looks great! I love it when those little things that drive you nuts every time you enter your house get fixed!!
Post a Comment