Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17, 2004


July 17, 2004 was the day I married my best friend. It is hard to believe that it has been three years now! I am so thankful for the man that God placed in my life, he has taught me and helped me to grow so much and my happiest times are when we are just being silly friends together.

When I got home from work today, there was a beautiful box of roses delivered to my door, I was told that I needed to be ready at 5:30. Turns out, Josh had planned a beautiful evening that included an hour massage at a spa downtown Rochester and dinner at Larco's....the place where he proposed to me.

It was such a great night, thank you Josh for being my rock and always making me feel loved. You are my best friend:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara, I'm a big fan of your Dad and a regular to his blog. I just recently met Josh (Celebration) and like reading his blog from time to time. And I enjoy your's. What struck me today, is how completely different what you talk about and post as compared to either Josh or Patrick. It is just amazing what women bring to a conversation that guys just don't pick up on. It makes me wonder what a mess Adam was in before Eve came on the scene. God surely knew what he was doing when he made woman. Josh seems to be is a blessed man to have you make him complete. May the next 50 be as good as the first three.

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun night! It is crazy how the years fly by.

I like your new blog layout too!

katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me get a huge carrot cake.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary! :o)

Anonymous said...

I am SO blessed to have you and Josh in my life, Princess! And I'm glad you got to go back to Larco's where, this time, he actually got to eat something! (you'll have to ask Kara what that means...)

The Steckel Family said...

I loved hearing about your awesome evening!! Happy Anniversary, friend!! God bless your beautiful marriage and life together. Love you!