Monday, July 02, 2007

Fireworks!



Every year during the fourth of July festivities, Borden Park in Rochester does a show that is fantastic! I went with a group of young adults last year and discovered that when you sit in the back of the park, the fireworks literally feel like they are in your lap! It is an amazing show.

This year, we went to the Grantham's for a pre-fireworks cookout and just enjoyed sitting and talking with people. Or for Josh, just sitting and holding baby Esther.


Vicki and I pretending to be Miss America :) And Genesis as our "Miss America in training"

In other news, at the time of this blog post, my countdown is now at 23 days, 12 hours, and 9 minutes until I see my brother!
Our small group wrote notes of encouragement/verses that I sent him this week for him to read before he starts the crucible. If anyone wants to join in, just e-mail me and I will print them out in a card for him.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: