Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're Going to the Zoo!

My brother's girlfriend Megan has been watching Noah, Poem and Valor Harrison for three days this week while their parents were on a trip. I had a day off today, so all five of us headed down to the Detroit Zoo. I hadn't been there before so I was just as excited as they were! While we were there, we saw our friends Amy, Ethan, Shannon, Bella, Abbey, Julie Mize and we heard a rumour that Peasley was around.



We had so much fun, and I laughed the whole day.Those three kids are the sweetest and truly a joy to spend the day with!


We saw the cutest little prairie dogs pop up out of their hole.....








Enjoy our pictures!



We had so much fun, that everyone was wiped out within 5 minutes of being in the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww. How fun was THAT? Thanks for sharing.

Shannon said...

Wish we had known before you were going to be there...could have met up for lunch! Next time!