I have not blogged in awhile, most of my time when I am at home is outside in my yard. One thing we loved about our house when we were looking at it was the yard, it was so pretty and the people before had done such a great job with landscaping and upkeeping the flowerbeds to make it look so peaceful and welcoming. I am learning what a task it is to keep your flowerbeds neat......1) weeds truly do grow in minutes, I turn my back for one second and another dandelion appears!, 2) those pesky squirrels keep digging holes in my flowerbeds!
I was excited this spring to make my first trip to Bordines for flowers and Home Depot for mulch and really garden for the first time. Josh has been enjoying mowing and making new patterns each week (his favorite is trying to make it look like the grass at Comerica Park!).
I have been taking pictures each week to remember where the old owners planted which plants and when they come up and bloom so I can remember for next year! Here are some of my favorite pictures:
1 comment:
Hey,
Charity says hello. Thanks for checking out the blog. Check out our daughters latest dress. Charity made it. We are expecting another child any day now.
www.matthewsblog.waynesborochurchofchrist.org
Post a Comment