Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cold Day


Today was a very cold day. Of course, we did what everyone else did, put on extra layers, drank hot cocoa, wore a hat, and went to Home Depot and bought a patio set....haha! Yes, we did that today and got the most interesting comments (along with the occasional wide eyed, nothing to say look....)

As we were preparing to drive this patio set back in negative 15 wind chill and blowing snow, we answered everyone in Home Depot with "yea, we are having a super bowl party! come on over, and don't forget your swimsuit!" ha.

The day ended on a very warm note, we spent the super bowl eating entirely way too much with our small group which has become a very close and meaningful group of friends to be with. I feel so blessed to share our lives with eachother!

The guys just wouldn't take their eyes of the game.......



That is until we stood in front of the TV and made them!


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and any Super Bowl parties, but most of all, I hope everyone is staying warm!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The party was just too much fun!!! I love our small group!

neil said...

I sure don't look comfortable in those pictures... which is odd due to how incredibly comfortable the couches are..

Burcham Family said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Megan talks about how much she enjoys your group.

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Glad that you guys had fun! How's the basement holding up? Were you able to get it cleaned up and back to normal?