I checked last night on YouTube and found that this video has been viewed 200 times already just on YouTube. Who knows how many others watched it on your blog, Josh's blog, or on the big screens at Rochester Church. Oh, wait. That last one's supposed to be a surprise.
10 comments:
Encore! Encore!
Wow...I'm speechless!!!
Ash
I think we found a new singer for our praise team! Beautiful!
hilarious!!!! hahaha i love it, kara...very nice
Welcome to Hollywood!!!
This is classic!! I was laughing so hard.... I love the talent!!
Josh you sound great. This really moved me...I am very touched, such beautiful singing!
I checked last night on YouTube and found that this video has been viewed 200 times already just on YouTube. Who knows how many others watched it on your blog, Josh's blog, or on the big screens at Rochester Church. Oh, wait. That last one's supposed to be a surprise.
ummm....huh??? he's not half bad! hahaha It was cute! But, I need to know...what was that all about? :)
Nice job Josh!!
Post a Comment