Monday, December 11, 2006

An Update with Pictures!


Like I know most of you are, we have been much busier than usual with all the fun things to do this time of year. Here are some pictures from the past week or so!

First, my mom, brother, and his girlfriend Megan and I went to the Rochester parade which was so much fun, but oh so cold! The floats were fun though!






Vicki Lindsey, Mindy Corder, Michelle Steckel and myself went out for a little shopping fun......



Genesis and I attending the staff Christmas Party

And last, my mom and I got all dressed up for her birthday and went downtown to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra (front row tickets!)

So, I know, not very interesting but I thought I would put some pictures up anyway! I hope everyone is enjoying all their cookie making, present wrapping, and having fun with the ones you love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful Kara. I could look at pictures of you all day!

(NOTE: I'm married to Kara)

The Gladd's said...

so could I Kara, so could I. :)

(NOTE: I'm married to Ben)