
At 3:20 this morning...yes, that is 3:20 AM....my phone rang. Chris Lindsey called to let us know that they were now parents of a beautiful little girl. She was 7 lbs. 1 ounce and 20 inches long.
Josh and I went with Mindy Corder to the hospital, Mindy and I ended up staying for 3 hours with our friends. Here are some pictures of the sweet little girl for you to see!
5 comments:
How precious! Yeah! That is so awesome that you were able to share that with them. Send my love to the Lindsey fam.
katie
That is great! Tell the Lindsey's we cant wait to see her!
Genesis (very nice!) Congrats guys...I guess I should be saying that on your blog (Lindsey's) but I am guessing with having the new baby updating a blog is not #1 priority, haha! You guys rock.
yea, they aren't bloggers, they are myspacers....Vicki definitely wrote a myspace blog when her water broke at 4 in the morning!
Yeah!!!! And notice how natural Josh looks holding a baby....
I still remember the wonderful day you came to our family. Daughters rock!!!
Post a Comment