Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Extreme Home Makeover

Today's Progress:

From this..........
to this!!!

Here are some more pictures: The girl in pink would be Paige.

5 comments:

PatrickMead said...

Kewl! Did you get a T-shirt, too? I am sooo jealous. About the opportunity, not about seeing Paige. I thought I'd better clarify that in case She Who Must Be Obeyed reads this....

Josh Graves said...

Don't worry, Kara baked cookies for Ty. I can't compete...

Sean Stockman said...

Wow, this is really cool. Are you guys planning on being there for the reveal? That would be awesome.

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I was planning on going but I didn't want to show Ty up. Normally when I do carpentry work I do it without wearing a shirt like he does.
Ash

Priscilla said...

When does the show air? We watch this show all the time. What a blessing for this family! Praise the Lord!